Pre-order your yearbook now for only $45. Submit completed order form with payment to Mrs. Kassabaum or the front office to reserve yours today. Supplies are limited so if you do not pre-order, you may not be guaranteed a book. In year’s past we’ve sold out, so pre-order to ensure yours!
3 Ways to order:
- Visit balfour.com and select Pasco Middle School (THIS IS CURRENTLY THE ONLY WAY TO PURCHASE YEARBOOK PACKAGES AND TO ADD PERSONALIZATIONS TO THE COVER) The deadline for personalization is March 5th. Online Store will be available until 5/1/21.
- Complete the order form below and send a check, money order, or cash to the school. Please make checks payable to Pasco Middle School. For checks: please include physical address, phone number, and student number.
- Visit https://www.studentquickpay.com/pasco/ and select 20-21 Yearbook. (This form does not need to be completed with Option 3.)
8th Graders! Read below for information on submitting baby pictures and designing dedication space in the yearbook.
Dedication Space – Ad Builder – Contains information on how to buy, pricing, and how to design yearbook dedication space for your 8th grade student.
It’s BABY PICTURE Time!
The moment you’ve been waiting for: sharing your cute little baby face with the world.
Our yearbook has always dedicated a space for our 8th grade students to submit their baby pictures as a fun way to recognize how far they’ve come and to honor where they’re headed.
1) Select one picture, anywhere from birth to about 4 yrs.
2) To Submit a Print:
* With the print, please include student’s name and 1st period teacher
* Turn in your pictures to your 1st period teacher. Pictures will be returned to 1st period teachers as soon as possible.
To Submit a Digital Copy via E-mail:
* You can send a digital (.jpg) file or a scanned (.pdf) file as an attachment to
Mrs. Kassabaum at email@example.com
* Please include the student’s name in the subject line.
DEADLINE for SUBMISSION: March 5th